Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by madmat View Post
    blackcup how did you go with this? I just got a 14 Mojo and am thinking about the doing the same thing.

Did you go 900 or 1100?

Thanks

Matt
    Did 900s in the rear ... 650 up front. Should have done 1100 cuz they fit. When we only have 3-4 people in the boat I fill up the 540 and put it on the surf side.

For me it was all in the board. I moved from the Byerly Buzz to the P5 Razz and it was night and day. This weekend I was testing out a TINY Danielo Carbon (4'3") and it was dreamy.
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

Get the 750lb IBS, it is only $15 more than the 650. It is on the same page and drop down window as the 650 on wakemakers. I installed it on my '13 mojo and it fits/works great. It lengthened my surf wake. It took me 5 min to install, stupid easy to install. I plan on upgrading to the 900's because I have heard reviews that the 1100's can bury the surf system. How is the flow surf system on your boat ? Is it worth my investment ?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackcup View Post
    Hey ... got my '14 Mojo out on the water this weekend and did some surfing. Loved it and was impressed with the wake. But I'm already looking at adding some weight to it

Would you guys say that the front 650lb ballast upgrade from wakemakers is something that is worthwhile? If anyone has it, what do you think? Easy to install?

http://www.wakemakers.com/moomba-pig...m-upgrade.html

The guy at WM told me via chat that I should grab the 1100lb bagbuster upgrade:

http://www.wakemakers.com/2013-supra...r-upgrade.html

What are your thoughts?? I have the Moomba flow system on it as well.

Thanks!
    '13 MOJO
    Exhile:
    4 XM9's, 4 SX65-M, 1 XM30.2
    Fosgate:
    2 10' subs, 1 750-1D amp
    GIII ballast with 750 IBS

Get the 750lb IBS for the MOJO from wakemakers not the 650. It fits perfect in the MOJO and is super easy to install, it took me 5 minutes to install it. Not sure why everyone talks about the 650, my guess is not that many people know about the 750 because it is a new product. It will push up the cup holders as someone previously mentioned in this thread. The fit is perfect otherwise, you will even still have a little room left over in the bow on each side for storage.
    '13 MOJO
    Exhile:
    Fosgate:
    2 10' subs, 1 750-1D amp

BTW the 750 is only $15 more than the 650
    '13 MOJO
    Exhile:
    Fosgate:
    2 10' subs, 1 750-1D amp

good advice for sure ... if I knew I would have grabbed the 750.
    2014 Black/White Mojo
    345HP Surf Motor
    1235 Prop
    Autoflow 2.0 Upgrade
    1100# FlyHigh Rears
    650# IBS
    4 x Exile SXT9q's w/ Exile 30.2 amp and Exile ZLD controller
    Exile Javelin Amp
    10" Rockford sub

Anyone have pictures or a diagram of the IBS install in a Mojo and do the 1100s fit the rear lockers and fill completely without any modifications to the locker? Just got my kit and planning to install this weekend.

My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

I see almsot all Mojo posts in this thread, but I'm looking for some guidance on additional front ballast for my '14 LSV. Our boat defintiuely needs more nose weight, and I don't have enough chunky friends to help out! It looks like Wakemakers only has a 500 lbs IBS option for the LSV. Is there any other options you guys would suggest for additional bow weight for an IBS? I don't really wanna throw concrete or lead shot in my boat as we are skiers as welll ...

Any thoughts for an LSV guy looking for some help?

Default Front ballasts for surfing?

I've got a 2011 LSV and I'm pretty sure my IBS is 650. Works well too.
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by jedandsara View Post
    Anyone have pictures or a diagram of the IBS install in a Mojo and do the 1100s fit the rear lockers and fill completely without any modifications to the locker? Just got my kit and planning to install this weekend.
    I'm not sure this guy knows much about surfing (smirk) https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....allast+upgrade
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    If you don't have a front bag you should definitely get the IBS. More weight up front will lengthen the wave.
    Not necessarily. With my gates I no longer use front weight. It's completely a hull design /equipment used kind of thing.