Default Perfect Pass Screen Blank?

Started boat this morning the speedo and tack had condensation. Turn
    Ned perfect pass on and screen was blank. I throttled it up the perfect pass beeped and took over but screen still blank. We ended up boarding and surfing, just used to the up and down arrows on perfect pass, and set it off the other speedo. Any info would help.... Thanks.

You might try too disconnect all power to the PP system. wait about 1 min. Connect all power back up. If it works great. If it does not you might need a new computer. I had this happen too me and resetting power was a temp fit but ended up doing a warranty clam and getting a new computer. Hope this helps.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Thanks. Will try later today.

This used to happen to me a lot in the last few years, but haven't seen it happen yet this year. What has changed this year:
    I don't use my boat as much (hurt my back )
    I now have dual batteries and a Perko selector switch

In the previous years, I thought it had something to do with battery charge as I would start the day and it would act like you describe, but after running for an hour, the display would come on after I restarted the engine. This year, maybe the temp fix as described above is kicking in since I store the boat with batteries off so I basically reset the computer power each day.
    06 Mobius LSV, GIII (now with 1100 in the port locker), perfect pass, wakeplate
    Kicker KM10 Sub, dual batteries