Default Temperature guage not working

Hey Guys,

I did a search and couldn't find anything. I have an 03 LSV with the Indmar Assault 310 Tbi and the temperature guage is not working. I checked the wiring and replaced the sensor. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgar View Post
    Hey Guys,

I did a search and couldn't find anything. I have an 03 LSV with the Indmar Assault 310 Tbi and the temperature guage is not working. I checked the wiring and replaced the sensor. Any suggestion? Thanks.
    The gauge is simple voltage, you can apply + and - to the back to see if its working. If it works then you have a problem with wiring to the gauge.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

The gauge sensor is on the rear of the motor next to the water pump pulley not on top in the intake manifold, that one is for the computer. When mine acted up I found a bad connection in the main engine harness connector located under the main breaker on the front of the engine. I'd check like described above, verify the druids are right on the back of the gauge, verify the contact is good on the sensor then check the connector I mentioned. It doesn't like to come apart but it is like a giant 5 pin round trailer plug. Hope that helps