Default I want to add a pump to surf side

Thankfully we have no goofy surfers in our crew, so I only need to increase water flow to the rear 1100# bag. I want to use the original rule pump to fill the front bag and the bag that replaced the cooler. I would like to install a tsunami 1200 to fill the 1100# bag.I get the mechanical side of the install, but need help with the electrical so that the fill switch will only run the new pump and not the rule pump. Thanks in advance for any help and advice.
    Scott
    '07 Mobius LSV
    Indmar Assault 5.7
    Gravity III- 1100 lb. in port locker, 2300 lbs total
    ACME 1617

I think you need to re wire the fill side of the switch. When i did ballast work on my 2007 , all the fill sides were jumped together, then the specific valve would open the flow.

Pm me you email as I got the oem specs on the wiring harness for the ballast system
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCOBRA View Post
    Thankfully we have no goofy surfers in our crew, so I only need to increase water flow to the rear 1100# bag. I want to use the original rule pump to fill the front bag and the bag that replaced the cooler. I would like to install a tsunami 1200 to fill the 1100# bag.I get the mechanical side of the install, but need help with the electrical so that the fill switch will only run the new pump and not the rule pump. Thanks in advance for any help and advice.
    Im guessing your factory ballast is the single pump/sprinkler valve setup? In theory, what you want is doable. The new pump would need to be energized by the same 12V source that turns on the sprinkler valve.

MLA, good idea , unplug the Deutsch connector on the valve and wire it directly to the pump, very simple to do,

Batts racing has some connectors and I may have an extra laying around.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

That's the answer right there. The "left" switch will turn on the Rule pump so you have to pull the connector off the back of the switch and put some tape on it or something. Then take the connector off the valve you won't be using anymore and run that directly to the new Tsunami pump. You'll be golden.

BTW, you might want to install a "T" on your new thru-hull and go with 2 Tsunami pumps and 2 lines into your bag. It will fill 30-40% faster than a single line.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the input, I was hoping that it wouldn't be too complicated. Like the 2 pump idea too, but I already have the hand held to help fill that bag. Now to call wake makers and get this done.
    Scott
    '07 Mobius LSV
    Indmar Assault 5.7
    Gravity III- 1100 lb. in port locker, 2300 lbs total
    ACME 1617