Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Replying to Topic 'M

Yep, been using a cover cover for a couple years. Mine stays on a lift, and between the birds and the spiders and their inconsideration for the cleanliness of my boat, have found it to be a perfect solution. Not a perfect fit around the tower, and certainly couldn't trailer it, but works perfect for just sitting there. I have found I have needed to replace each spring, simply because I would rather spend $50 bones rather than clean the thing.

Default Replying to Topic 'My simple boat cover solution'

I love this forum. It seems like every time I have an issue, someone else brings it up. I need a cover, too. I would buy the Wally cover in a heartbeat if it would cover my tower, too.

I have a new Mobius that I have to store outdoors for at least six more months. It's getting trashed by the trees and birds in my yard. Just got back from 12 days on the road to find my factory cover flooded front and back, and FULL of crud from the trees. Needless to say, it leaked, also.

I have experimented with running a rope from the bow eye, over the windshield and tying it off at the ski pylon. It works at preventing the pooling, but is a PITA to do every time I cover the boat.

Sure would be nice if there was a custom-tailored cover for towered Moombas.

While I'm talking about trees, WTF is up with trees in Tennessee? They dump more crap than an elephant on exlax! Never really noticed it until I got the Mobius. I have one tree that drops these little black seed pods about the size of a pin head. If they fall on the boat while I'm washing it, they leak 'ink' into the vinyl. Takes about ten minutes of scrubbing to get the stain out for each one.

HELP!

Jim

Default Replying to Topic 'My simple boat cover solution'

I love this forum. It seems like every time I have an issue, someone else brings it up. I need a cover, too. I would buy the Wally cover in a heartbeat if it would cover my tower, too.

I have a new Mobius that I have to store outdoors for at least six more months. It's getting trashed by the trees and birds in my yard. Just got back from 12 days on the road to find my factory cover flooded front and back, and FULL of crud from the trees. Needless to say, it leaked, also.

I have experimented with running a rope from the bow eye, over the windshield and tying it off at the ski pylon. It works at preventing the pooling, but is a PITA to do every time I cover the boat.

Sure would be nice if there was a custom-tailored cover for towered Moombas.

While I'm talking about trees, WTF is up with trees in Tennessee? They dump more crap than an elephant on exlax! Never really noticed it until I got the Mobius. I have one tree that drops these little black seed pods about the size of a pin head. If they fall on the boat while I'm washing it, they leak 'ink' into the vinyl. Takes about ten minutes of scrubbing to get the stain out for each one.

HELP!

Jim

Default Sounds good

Thanks for sharing!