I am selling my 1998 Moomba Outback Wakeboard boat. This has been the best boat I have ever owned but growing family forces sale. Boat is a 21 foot with lots of room inside. It has an Indmar 350 with 730 hours on it. Boat runs like a champ and purs like kitten. I put a new prop on it two years ago. It is an Acme three blade brass prop. The boat is propped to jump out of the hole with a person in tow and a boat full of people. The boat has a custom aluminum tower and also has the slalom pylon in front of the motor cover. Boat also comes with two Boss tower speakers, two new 6" mid range speakers inside the boat, a new cd/mp3 deck, new 800w amplifier supplying a 12" sub in a custom enclosure at the driver's feet. Subwoofer is flush mount with no loss of interior space at driver's feet. The boat has been well maintained and the paint is still almost a mirror shine. Boat is in great shape but does have three small tears in upholstry; one in bow area, one on the flagger seat on doghouse, and one on the rear seat. All are small tears and have been there since I bought the boat five years ago. I have some accessories to go with the boat like a portable ballast bag, some life jackets and other miscelaneous items. Full prep was done for the season, tags are paid and the boat is ready to hit the water. Asking $12,000. Call Scott with any questions (520)591-5642. Boat is located in Tucson Az.

moomba3.jpgmoomba4.jpgmoomba2.jpgmoomba1.jpgth_momba.jpg