Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 models...

Dealer showed me the new Ford Raptor motor brochure today intercooled and some cool stuff for ease of service and other goodies,he said they was going in all SC products as the standard motor for 2015, if that is the case 400 + in that lil Mondo is interesting
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

guy here has the 409 in the mondo. it feels like a beast out of the hole..

would be interesting to see if skiers has a direct competitor to the asr/g23. if so, hope it surfs like the g23 and not all the drama around the asr. the G is def. the benchmark that I hope they crush.. not sure that the market needs another $120+ boat tho
    Last edited by sandm; 07-10-2014 at 05:47 AM.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

How sweet would a $70K 23' deep Moomba be like the G Series? Don't think wife would let me trade the Mondo. I did hear from my dealer about he new motor and that it may add a few grand or more to the base cost.

You guys are hilarious if you think you will even touch a 400hp 23ft boat for $70k A fairly optioned Mojo right now with the 345 is upper 60's if you want the 409 it will put you into the 70's pretty easily. I'm betting it will start stripped at $70 and go up from there. If it does it really helps the residual with the current Mojo's that are out there.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    You guys are hilarious if you think you will even touch a 400hp 23ft boat for $70k A fairly optioned Mojo right now with the 345 is upper 60's if you want the 409 it will put you into the 70's pretty easily. I'm betting it will start stripped at $70 and go up from there. If it does it really helps the residual with the current Mojo's that are out there.
    I was joking with the $70k I know that would be the start point, like the Mastercraft NXT $50k all day that turned into a much more expensive boat once ordered. The values of our boats will hold well as new ones keep increasing.

we are assuming it'll have a moomba logo on it. put a supra logo on it and we are now 120k.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Lots of Rumors lots of ideas LOL.

I can tell you if they stretch the Mojo to 23 and widen it to 102, then make the standard engine the Raptor then your easily talking 75K MSRP.

My boat optioned they way it is was 72K, just to upgrade to the next engine over the 350 is 10K and that was the LS3.

I think you will see < if its true > Mojo prices increase 10K after discounts.

This new Supra SE they are going to release, from the details I have heard wouldn't surprise me to see MSRP 120K easy.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Guess it's back to Bayliner then.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Bayliner or a pontoon boat...with a lot of stickers

and a grill and a fridge!

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Now if that is true about the mojo I wonder how that 102" beam affects the wake board wake?? We will be wanting a new boat in a few years and can't really afford an SA and don't like the wake board wakes too much on any of the moombas so if they get this right it could be awesome for us!
    Hey David,

You say you dont like the current Moomba wakes, thats too bad as i have a 2012 Mojo and all we do is wakeboard and the wake is money. I Share my time wakeboarding behind a 2013 X30 and my 2012 Mojo and to be honest with you there is no complaints with our moomba product. The X30 is able to handle tons more weight but lets not kid here i am sure neither you nor i are in Harley or Rustys category on a board. We bring in the alberta Junior wakeboard team and they have nothing but good things to say. We have spent the last 2 and half seasons perfecting the wake and should you ever be in Alberta i would take you out and you would be smiling ear to ear with the Mojo wake. The biggest thing about the mojo is that you really dont need to put 4K weight in it to have a perfect wake. I run 1100's rear and now fill roughly between 1/2 - 3/4, full with roughly 4-500 lbs up front, 3-4 guys in the boat, wake plate roughly half way up and boat between 22 and 22.6. Not wanting to sound like someone trying to defend the boat just want to let another fellow Moomba owner know that for the price i paid for my mojo there isnt much out there new at that price that i would go for. Wakeboarding behind the mojo puts a smile on my face every night.
    2012 Mojo