Mojo Interior Shot

WOW!

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Niiiice!!!!!!!
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

RickT you're killing me. New Moomba wasn't even on the radar until I saw the raptor engine- how I would love to get the GM block out of my life in favor of a Ford (did SC get a bailout? Just kidding). And my wife has always thought boat carpet is nasty.

I agree with your wife on the carpet. It is the main reason my wife and I want a new boat. The other upgrades are just icing on top. I'm stopping by atlanta marine tomorrow. I hope they have a 15 to look at.
    2015 Supra SE 550

Quote Originally Posted by yz 2smoke View Post
    I agree with your wife on the carpet. It is the main reason my wife and I want a new boat. The other upgrades are just icing on top. I'm stopping by atlanta marine tomorrow. I hope they have a 15 to look at.
    I stopped by there last week and I didn't see one. Keep in mind they will be getting a lot of the YMCA lease boats back at the end of August. Someone will be able to get some nice deals on some 2014 Moomba's and Supra's.

I am kind of bummed out though about the carpet also. I really don't like mine (about the only thing I don't like). I rode in a MXZ that had some cool woven type material that let the water flow all the way to the deck. It even felt good on my feet. I don't like the way my carpet keeps water trapped. If this new style on the 15's are similar then that would be great. I just hope it will fit my 14 without a lot of mods. From this picture of the 15 Mondo it looks as if they have a 3 piece carpet now instead of 2. Looks like I would have to move/add some snaps to make it work.

mondo_carpet.jpg
    Mark
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR190 - Gone...

Love to see the on water view with the new s bend tower.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold