Thread: 2015 models...

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Well that is good to hear. The thing with me is I am not looking for a monster Harley sized wake, my main concern is side to side weight sensitivity and if I load it up for me to ride, can i back the speed down from 22ish to 19 and keep it clean? We go out with a lot of different people of different skill levels and it is always a pain when someone doesn't want to ride as fast as me and we have to waster time dumping water in order to get them a clean wake at the speed they want to ride at. Or having to constantly tell people to move here or there to keep the wake clean side to side. Going out with new people who dont understand weight distribution makes it difficult because they never stay where I tell them too until I yell at them and now I am boat nazi and it's just a pain to have to tell them where to sit. If the new boat fixes these concerns I am all about brand loyalty.
    I have this very same problem David and totally agree with you, it's a pain to shift people, especially when you have little kids in the boat or an infant that needs to be in the shade all of the time. I ride at 23 while most others that come in my boat ride at 22 or 21 or even 19 if they're a real newbie. At 19 my wake is a wash-fest on one side. I haven't messed with adding some more weight in the bow yet but I need to get a portable tsunami pump and hose + connectors to do this.
    Last edited by Cigars n scotch; 07-11-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale