Default Moomba Mojo wakeplate guage reading upside down

I just bought a new moomba and i am new to this forum. We took the boat out for the second time over the weekend and half way through the day the wake plate gauge started reading upside down. I am sure its nothing major and the plate works fine. I just thought it was weird it started reading upside down. Any ideas or a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

This post is in the right place. Your other one was deleted as duplicates are not permitted. Please try a search on Mojo (or Mondo) wake plate. You should find more info than you want to hear about. Others will post here shortly. Good luck.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Are you sure its reading upside down?

There is a known issue with the plate being all the way up, then on its own it goes all the way down.

The only way to verify the plate is working Backwards to your gauge is check it on land.

On your dash Left is plate UP and right is plate DOWN.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

when the gauge was reading upside down, the needle was physically moving from right to left on the bottom half of the gauges circle instead of the normal top half. When i was adjusting the plate im sure it was moving because the wake was adjusting. It was weird how after i turned the boat off and let it sit for a minute the gauge started working correctly again.
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5

I Feel your pain. I'm on my third PDM due to the plate and gauge issues that you are experiencing. SC doesn't seem to want to go any other route for troubleshooting other than to just keep replacing those. The only fix I can find for the guage is exactly what you did by shutting it off and giving it several minutes, and even that doesn't work all the time.
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew