Default Blown exhaust hose

I had 20 hrs on my boat and the exhaust hose on the drivers side blew a hole in it. Turns out the cooling nozzle was faulty not gapped correctly and wasn't cooling the top side of the exhaust properly. My dealer said it was a common issue in 2008 but I can't find anything online about the issue. They replaced the nozzle and the hose but it's been about 10 hrs and it feels like it's getting soft again and going to blow in next 10 hours or so. Anyone else ever see this problem???

Jordan
    2014 moomba möbius lsv

Camp on pool 8 of Allegheny River (Adrian, PA)

My friend had the same issue with his 2013 Malibu Response. The dealer did an on site replacement of the hoses and the faulty nozzles both port & starboard side of engine. Boat had less than 20 hours on it when one let go..
    2003 Outback
    Boat name = Lynn Syndrome
    Its a condition that runs in the family...Judy Lynn (mother-in-law) Heather Lynn (wife) & Megan Lynn (daughter)...no known cure...but the boat helps
    New boat for me on 10/9/10.

here's the hose

Jordan
    2014 moomba möbius lsv

Crappy thing is I'm sure it's going to blow again the hose is getting soft in the same spot

Jordan
    2014 moomba möbius lsv

There's a 2013 LSV that comes to our lake on weekends, and he has changed his exhaust hose 3 times in 50 hours . His engine is catalyzed ,maybe something to do with more heat in exhaust from the cat and or not enough water flow in exhaust .
    2012 Mobius LSV
    05 Outback LS SOLD

My brother in laws 2014 MB did this. They figured it was due to to surf lean and lack of water in the opposite hose?? Does that sound right?
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Ya it was lack of water they figured the first time so replaced the nozzle. Told my dealer the hose was getting soft again and 10 min after I got off the phone with them they had someone on their way to pick it up the two hour drive from the dealership. They said the new engines run super hot to meet the crazy emissions and their all having different issues because of it. They put hotter rated hoses on this time and tested water flow. They said their fighting with the manufacturer to start putting better hoses on. Whatever aslong as it's fixed!

Jordan
    2014 moomba möbius lsv

I also noticed the gap from pipe to pipe was about 2" on the side that was blowing and only 1" on the other side. Could be another reason why that hose is seeing more heat.

Jordan
    2014 moomba möbius lsv