Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

We only have 12 but we do everything right from our dock so no travel time weather has been pushing us back this year
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Not enough... 7 maybe?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I think I started around 375 and we are north of 400 so over 25 for the year. My work schedule has put us behind this year and now Heidi broke a bone in her foot and tore a ligament at the Jam so she will be out of commission for a few weeks
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    now Heidi broke a bone in her foot and tore a ligament at the Jam so she will be out of commission for a few weeks
    David, That sucks. Guess the Jam was just too much fun for her.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Default Hours so far this season?

Was she hanging out with Jill too much? Oh wait, she didn't do that when she jumped on my platform did she?
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

28 hours since the ice melted.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

17 hours. We finally got our summer in the Pacific NW so we plan on adding a lot more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2014 Moomba Mondo - Exile Tower/Sub/ZLD/EXBT4/Amps (2x), Hertz Cabin - Evolution Cover - 650 IBS, 900s Rear, Center Hard Tank, Flow
    1969 Bayliner Tahiti - 120 HP Force Outboard - Gone but not forgotten

think so far this year ive racked up a whopping 5hrs a that's being in Florida
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

We are at about 15 hours to many project at the beginning of the year I did not get my boat out till after memorial day. We been out a bunch on friends boats, we typically take our boat out because we have small kids and do not want them destroying someone else boat. That and everyone that boats with us know my kids go on my boat so I do not feel bad if the have to deal with a crabby kid (which has been rare because the kids love the water but it happens)
    2007 supra 21v

Around 30 hours here but unfortunately a high percentage of those are at no wake speed with the high water levels around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jesse

2014 Mondo