So, we had a major problem trying to get the boat started on Friday. I tried to start it two or three times, and the engine just wouldn't turn over. After that, it wouldn't do anything. When I turned the ignition, everything was completely silent. There was no indication that anything was going to happen. I read some things on here, as well as around the rest of the internet. Some things I did were: make sure the bilge was completely empty, opened the engine compartment up, and ran the blower. I looked in the manual about flooding the engine, and it said to disengage the transmission and move to full throttle. I did that and it started right up. It happened again twice yesterday, and going up to full throttle with the transmission disengaged did not work. We did eventually get it started, after doing the list of things mentioned above, and just giving it some time between attempts. We have never had an issue starting the engine, while putting the boat in the water or immediately after it has been turned off. This only occurs when we are in the water, and have been sitting for maybe 15 minutes or more. Before Friday, it would seem like it was maybe struggling to start in these instances, but we've moved into a new realm of this being a problem. Unless anyone can think of an explanation, we are going to have to haul it in to the service department. Our Nav lights recently went out, as well, so not sure if this could maybe be an electrical issue...