Default 2013 Mojo Steering Issues.

For a couple weeks, I noticed my steering wheel was off center. I don't remember it being that way when I got the boat July of last year. I've never hit anything yet.
    If I was up to speed and let go of the wheel (say 15-20+ MPH), the boat would go hard right. Quick enough that it could throw people out of their seats.
    Last night, went to party spot, parked it, nothing out of the ordinary. Fire the boat up to come home, steering is ultra stiff and boat shuddered like hell. So I just idled all the way back home. Prop is still in one piece. Today I disconnected the rudder, that moves fine so there is an issue with the cable or the steering box. This common? Anything I can check for or adjust?

Default 2013 Mojo Steering Issues.

No not common. It should be under warranty so I would stop by your dealer to take a look. Generally when you have vibration or shuddering it's a prop issue. It doesn't take much to knock one out of balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

I have a new prop, guess I could throw it on while the thing is on the hoist.
    Pulled the cable out (good thing I'm skinny.. tight as hell to get in there), water was pouring out of the union joint on the big aluminum cylinder. Holding it, I can feel it binding inside while the wheel is turned.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dealer gave me a new cable under warranty. Took about an hour for me to install it. Steering is light now. Threw a new prop on it also. Should be good to go.

I'd be careful beaching the boat also. Make sure your prop and rudder don't hit the ground when tied up. When people get in and out. This puts stress on the steering, and drive line.

We tie up occasionally and I always make sure the swim deck is over waist hight.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]