Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Default July Picture Thread 2014.

Thanks bud

2012 Mojo

Had a great weekend on the boat- had the whole family out on the boat. Also, that is my neighbors pontoon boat and so we parked that as the headquarters ( aka "bar" ) and shuffled people back and forth for some surfing, wakeboarding and tubing.

For surfing we had 9 people in the boat and with the 750 out back and 400 in the locker I started getting nervous- the rub rail at the rear corner was even with the water!

Brother in law is goofy foot and thought he'd try surfing the wrong side..no go!

Last edited by brad460; 07-20-2014 at 10:11 PM.

Had another great weekend on the water. Was able to get my nephew up wakesurfing for the first time. He was all smiles. Also one of my local lakes only has a sheriff on the water about 2 hours during the weekends. This weekend someone posted that it was a adults only party in the cove. We had the sheriff boat then three of the State police boats (that are never on this lake) along with the Mobile DUI processing center. Good thing these people stayed tied up so we could get some surfing done.

2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

got my friend's kid out surfing with me, he loved it. used my thin board, what a mistake.. it's only enough buoyancy for me, the drag from the two of us... can't move my arms today.. lol!

2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-D562BT
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"[/SIZE]

Went to Houston to visit my sister. Got to meet up with David Langston for a day on the Trinity. It was crazy having 83 degree water temps (which were COOL for them this time of year). He was fantastic hosting my family. We tried to get my 10 y/o neice up on the wakeboard (I even got in the water to set her board up but it was David's wife's board and it was a bit too bit for her to muscle).

However, my sister got up on a wakesurf board for the first time and was able to freeride for a bit the first time out. I did take my neice out for a surf session though.

Here's us stalking David's boat on the drive up:

My first look at the Trinity butter... It was like this ALL DAY. wow.

Kids had a great time swimming. My 3 y/o nephew said he was never leaving the boat and that it was HIS boat now.

And a little doubles freeriding. She was terrified on the first pull (though she was going to crash into the platform), but after we explained it wasn't going to happen, she wanted to go again and could have ridden all day if we let her.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Went to Houston to visit my sister. Got to meet up with David Langston for a day on the Trinity. It was crazy having 83 degree water temps (which were COOL for them this time of year). He was fantastic hosting my family. We tried to get my 10 y/o neice up on the wakeboard (I even got in the water to set her board up but it was David's wife's board and it was a bit too bit for her to muscle).

However, my sister got up on a wakesurf board for the first time and was able to freeride for a bit the first time out. I did take my neice out for a surf session though.

Here's us stalking David's boat on the drive up:

My first look at the Trinity butter... It was like this ALL DAY. wow.

Kids had a great time swimming. My 3 y/o nephew said he was never leaving the boat and that it was HIS boat now.

And a little doubles freeriding. She was terrified on the first pull (though she was going to crash into the platform), but after we explained it wasn't going to happen, she wanted to go again and could have ridden all day if we let her.
    Glad ya'll had a good time! I got out there again yesterday behind my buddies boat, I am worn out! And if you can believe the water was even more buttery on Sunday!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Spent a weekend floating the river as well as riding the Trinity with David Langston on our buddy's Axis.

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Nobody noticed that big gator headed right for the camera man??
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...