Not sure if this should be here or in Service & Repair, but I've noticed that our 03 Outback LSV is bilging water for about 30 seconds every 30-45 minutes. From reading on here, that sounds like it is too frequent. It sounds as though I should check the shaft packing first. This is our first boat, and I basically know zilch about working on it. Therefore, I have no idea where to look at this. I assume it is somewhere in the engine compartment, but can't be sure. Any help on exactly what to look for would be helpful. Also, let me know if there is anything else I should be looking for with the boat in the water, or immediately after I pull it out. When I remove the drain plug, after use, we never have any water, except for maybe a gallon or two that drips out when we go up the hills on the way home. I just called the place that serviced the boat, and they told me I should bring it in to have it looked at. They are about two weeks out on service and repairs, so that would cause me to miss two weekends of lake time