Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Trayson ;

Question ... Did you drill a "drain" hole so trapped water could escape ? I just finished same setup as yours and read different post about a drain hole ? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by denalixxx; 07-05-2019 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I have to admit that it looked a lot cleaner before when you could only see the stripes of the hose clamps against the black tubing and you didn't really see the aluminum angle "attached" to the tubing. But this way it's even more bombproof than before.

I think I could have easily gotten away with just the Stainless steel extension on the plastic exhaust output flange, but I figured I might as well over-build it since it failed twice before...

Alternatively, I could have used some kind of U-bolt setup instead of the hose clamps, but I'd already bought those and they seemed to be holding quite well. Really you won't even see the hose clamps attaching the tubing to the aluminum angle bar unless you get up under the platform and look...
    Did you keep your "Flappers" or just remove them ?

Didn't keep flappers.
    No weep hole.
    Found aluminum pipe that has the same outside diameter as the inside diameter of the screw in clean out tee fitting. Sealed it with gasket maker.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com