Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Right on. I did have to cut a bit off each side for it to fit in on mine. Not having it on now i do miss how quite it is and the fumes are better unless im idling at 5 or under. Well worth making one that wont effect the wake. Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well here is my contraption. In retrospect i might have been able to go straight out instead of up. Im sure the new plate would have kept the water from hitting it. But really wanted to go through the plate to keep the spray from the down pipe to a minimum. Not the best looking but should work well.

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    Well here is my contraption. In retrospect i might have been able to go straight out instead of up. Im sure the new plate would have kept the water from hitting it. But really wanted to go through the plate to keep the spray from the down pipe to a minimum. Not the best looking but should work well.

Wow, that's crazy! Keep us updated. Looks like your wallet plate is fixed?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

You may want to read do that, probably fill up with water when idling.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Yes mine is a fixed plate.

Last edited by gravity; 03-24-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    You may want to read do that, probably fill up with water when idling.
    Do you think it will be a problem? I saw a few on the fae site that angle up quite a bit. And is that much different than the one that swoops up in the post above that trayson biult. Now im worried...

Last edited by gravity; 03-24-2018 at 12:50 AM.

Not trying to knock your design, did you think of routing each exhaust to turn outside and then down? Two outlets that went around the plate?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400

Quote Originally Posted by MJHSupra View Post
    Not trying to knock your design, did you think of routing each exhaust to turn outside and then down? Two outlets that went around the plate?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
    Ya. I quess i could have had the two pipes turn down and go through the plate. But i figured one thing stiking in the water is better than two. And really like the idea of going through the plate. Hope it works. I was trying for somthing simalar to the centurion silent stinger. I appreciate the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    Do you think it will be a problem? I saw a few on the fae site that angle up quite a bit. And is that much different than the one that swoops up in the post above that trayson biult. Now im worried...

Angle up a little bit yes, but 90 bend vertical is a different story. I would think it would trap water between the riser and the bend, not horrible but kinda like sticking a potato in your exhaust.. �� Drill some holes so the water can drain or redo it and have the pipes come straight out then down.
    Last edited by parrothd; 03-24-2018 at 09:45 AM.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead