Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
Update:::::

It isn't my progressive edge or anything like that, I was stomping it and getting the right amount of leg extension the entire time it really has to do with laying down a really hard edge and getting a lot of speed and committing. I am 6'1" and about 210 so I really need to dig hard and focus on speed and really stomping the lip of the wake as I come into it. I can consistently go big but I just loose strength quick. I guess I'm setting old or something. I am now 36 and this year I really wanted to land a 360 just for coolness. If anyone had advice on a 360 spin please let me know. I have been working on handle passing with a weighted handle, I just really dont know when to commit and pull the handle across my body
What size board are you riding? What speed and length are you riding?

While you are on the larger side you should not have to work hard to do a heelside w2w jump. If you have to "edge really hard and commit" the boat will win the tug-o-war every time when you try to spin and you will not get the handle back behind your back in the other hand.

With that said... you need solid wake jump. Once in the air you need a 2 handed pull to "put the handle in your back pocket" turning your head over lead shoulder at same time. When you feel the handle against you back hip release your lead hand keeping it as close to you body as possible and reach for the handle. Once the handle is passed to other hand the hard part is over and the rest will happen naturally.

The worst thing that can happen is you keep a lot of line tension or edge against the boat. The boat pulls the handle away from your body at about 210 degrees of rotation and you catch the dreaded back edge.