Last weekend I went out and had a lot of wakeboard time. I have been trying out a 2013 Ronix ONE over my slingshot hooke. I like both boards to be honest. I got off to a slow start this year because of the new board and because of work.

One thing I noticed the last few years and this past weekend was that I have very inconsistent pop off the wake. I always clear both wakes but the height I get is inconsistent. I try to lay down a nice progressive edge and stand tall right at the transition of the wake but for some reason the line tension isnt all that consistent. The times I feel a really tight line I will launch out into the flats and get about 6 foot of height, but the times where the line tension isnt great I am considerably lower in the air and usually just land on the downward transition.

I just dont feel like I can consistently really launch off the wake out into the flats when I want to. I love that feeling and feel like I need to understand what I'm doing wrong before I move on to other stuff.

BTW I also have a ton of issues with toe side jumps, I am not going wake to wake on these and always feel like I am going to get pulled strait forward so I catch my toe edge. Any help there would also be welcome.