Default Nav/ANC Lights Not Working

Nav/ANC lights are not working at all. Honestly not sure if they ever did. Flipping the switch does nothing, not even the lights on the switch go on. Looked at the back of the switch and everything seems ok, not sure I know what to look for though. Unplugged and replugged all connectors, still nothing. All other switches and lights on the dash work perfectly...

Thoughts?
    08 LSV
    IS Red Woody
    Hyperlite Murray 145
    750 Surf Side

Get yourself a 12 volt test light. find yourself a decent ground and start testing to see if you're getting power at various places. Test if you're getting power at the light itself. if not, maybe you have a bulb out. Incandescent nav lights are often just one bulb. Then keep going upstream until you find you're getting power. I.E. test for power at the switch, and if nothing there, test for power at the FUSE box. (or check the fuse first).

Just methodical, systematic troubleshooting. You should be able to trace down the source of your problem in 5 to 15 minutes.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Check the Master Bus Board under the dash. May have come loose. I get this problem every now and then but is normally the slide on electrical connector to the back of the switch has slid off. Slide back on and it works. You said you checked this so next I would say check the the bus board. Trace wires, check for loose.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV Black/Grey
    Board - 08 Ronix Covin / 08 Ronix Cells
    Surf - CWB Tsunami
    Audio - 6 - JL M650-CCX 6.5" in boat
    2 - JL M770-ETX 7.7" on Tower
    2 - JL 10" W1 Subs
    JL M6600W & JL M1700W Amps

Alright, checked the fuse and it was tripped, reset it and the nav lights work (red/green up front and white on tower). However, when I flip the switch down for just the anchor light the fuse trips again and nothing works. I am thinking this feels like a grounding issue, but seems weird since the same light works with the nav light...thoughts?
    08 LSV
    IS Red Woody
    Hyperlite Murray 145
    750 Surf Side

The +12 volt on the wire to the anchor light is grounded out somewhere. Check the easiest places such as at the light. Pull the leads of the light and see if you continue to trip the breaker. If you do, then you need to check the wire for nicks and cuts that is shorting out the circuit. Are the towers grounded? Look for possible pinch points.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD