Default Radio works but the buttons do not

Ok I have a 2011 obv and still have the factory mb quart radio and this year when I put my boat in the water the radio came on like normal but I then went to adjust the volume nothing happed. So it was playing music threw my aux cord but none of the buttons on my head unit work or the unit near the throttle work. Had anyone ever had this problem or know what the problem could be? Because it really sucks not being able to turn the music up for surfing.
    Mason
    if you cant fix it with a hammer then you have yourself and electrical problem

always wondered if you catch a fish and release it, does it go back to its friends and tell them they got abducted by some aliens?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that MB Quart system sucked. Big time.

Use the forum to search for which head unit to upgrade to.

I knew it was shitty just not that shitty haha it's only a couple years old but this is good because it was time to upgrade the head unit
    if you cant fix it with a hammer then you have yourself and electrical problem

always wondered if you catch a fish and release it, does it go back to its friends and tell them they got abducted by some aliens?