Default Mojo Gravity III Ballast Pumps mounting

Good Morning- I recently removed the panel covering the pumps for the ballast system and I see they are mounted to a board. This board is not mounted to anything and is just being held in place by the fill/drain lines basically. I see the L brackets but do not see where this mounts as I cannot find any existing holes. Does anyone have a photo of this set up they can post for me. Thank you in advance

Default Mojo Gravity III Ballast Pumps mounting

I wondered about this as well when I saw mine so I contacted SC. This is intentional, the l brackets are not utilized. I've thought about putting some screws in it to help avoid harness and line rubs bit I think it's held pretty well by the lines and the cover panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Same here on my 2014 LSV. Board was just sitting there with brackets not attached to anything. Didn't matter to me since I was moving the pumps anyway.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

same on mine, no biggy really, its not going any where. mines sitting in the garage someplace--pumps moved.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart