Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Completely gutting the system and going with 3 impeller pumps, certainly has some pros, but cost effectiveness is not one of them. Since each sac already has an aerator drain pump system, at minimum, one could pull the main fill pump and valves and install a manifold that house 3 800 GPH aerator pumps. Common intake, rework the plumbing and wiring, and you're done. Far less expensive then 3 impeller pumps, although not as fast, but still faster then pushing through the sprinkler valves.

Default Ballast pumps, sprinkler valves..?

$$$ reversibles
    $$ 1200s with additional intakes and check valves
    $ 800s on a manifold
    Or save your money IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Completely gutting the system and going with 3 impeller pumps, certainly has some pros, but cost effectiveness is not one of them. Since each sac already has an aerator drain pump system, at minimum, one could pull the main fill pump and valves and install a manifold that house 3 800 GPH aerator pumps. Common intake, rework the plumbing and wiring, and you're done. Far less expensive then 3 impeller pumps, although not as fast, but still faster then pushing through the sprinkler valves.
    I like this idea.. Got dang it this forum is always spending my money haha.. Now I gotta find sometime to get this done.. Thanks for all the ideas and help guys!! Pain in the ass trying to set up the bags and stuff don't work or takes forever.
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Skip the 800 ones unless they are to upgrade your drain pumps as they fail. Use a few of these and plumb them in.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Attwood-T1...2-VDC/14150754
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I would suggest the T1200 with the 1" inlet, as opposed to the 1.125" inlet in that link. Too hard to deal with. Plenty of 1" marine plumbing out there.

Where do you get that one? I just order the fittings that work with it from Wakemakers.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

That Fly High W747 .75 MST x 1.125 FPT greatly reduces the flow of the T1200. Almost to that of the T800. This has been measured.

You can fit the 1" lines over the 1.125" inlet. Takes a little persuasion but very doable.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

That's what I did. I just nuke a cup of water and dip it in there for 45 sec. or so and then push it on. Have to do the same thing with the pool hoses I use to hook up my solar heater in the spring.

This one:

http://www.wakemakers.com/attwood-st...00-3902-1.html
    Last edited by kaneboats; 06-25-2014 at 12:48 PM.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

BTW, the first time I encountered the oddball 1 1/8" thread I didn't know what to do. So I sanded the threads off a little at a time and turned the inlet end into a 1" barb connector with 3 little barbs on it. Worked great for a low pressure system.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!