Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Ballast pumps, sprinkler valves..?

Where would one find new replacement drain pumps/fill pump for the the stock gravity 3.. also new sprinkler valves.. just want to replace the 7 year old stuff in the xlv.. TIA
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Ballast pumps check wakemakers or Bakes? Sprinkler valves can be purchased from lowes/HD or http://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/Sp...alves-s/36.htm. Irritrol is what is in my boat and I think they are pretty standard for sprinkler valves but the more knowledgeable folks will chime in here.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Yeahp. The irritrol valves can be found at Home Depot for like $12. Just take an old one in and compare. You can also upgrade to the Irritrol 700 series which has better through-flow. That'll run you about $75 for three. You can find them at sprinkler supply stores, or online. If you are going to replace the stock Rule pump, check out Wakemakers Supra/Moomba ballast pump upgrade package. It runs about $900, but fixes all of the inherent issues with the GIII system. If you're gonna spend $300 anyways, you may just use the stock stuff for a bit longer and save your money for the actual solution instead of patching. Thats what I'm doing anyways. It's my winter project.
    2007 LSV

Beejwest, the 110 volt solenoids work with a 12 volt system?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    2005 Supra 24 SSV
    Lake Lewisville, Lake Leon
    Texas

Sprinkler solenoids work on 24 V AC - Not 110. 12 V DC works perfectly for these solenoids.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Now is your chance to do the system right. I would seriously consider totally reworking the system and do away with the restrictive sprinkler valves.

I second what MLA said, again! The new solenoids should say 24 volt on the side. Those work fine on a 12v system.
    2007 LSV

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Now is your chance to do the system right. I would seriously consider totally reworking the system and do away with the restrictive sprinkler valves.
    Mike I knew you'd be in here stating this and I agree! I need to do mine but next year. OP if your funds allow it, redo the system.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Have had and used both the old sprinkler valve and new reversible systems. my .02 is to get the reversibles
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

T-1200's or bust!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...