Default Wakeboard Pylon Tower

I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in buying a pylon, I am making one for myself and was curious to know if anyone else needed or wanted one. Its made of 6061 aluminum tubing, totaling 77", 2 piece. Slips over ski pole in boat, complete with strap to fasten to bow eye. Selling them complete ready to install, anodized black. Price is $350.00 plus the ride. I could lower the price if I had a few to make, or if they were left natural without anodizing. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks, Brian

I love DIY but this might be a case for buying it used... You can usually find these for around $200.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

I was hoping to find one used as well but up here they are kinda scarce. Was at the Master Craft dealer picking up some other parts for another boat, he wanted $800.00. I have seen them online new for $350.00. But then I would need to ship it to Canada. Just thought I would throw it out there as I bought full lengths of material as I will always use it up.

Brian

Do you ever head south? Or maybe he'd be willing to ship. $60 in Milwuakee: "needs a few parts" but that should be easy, there's not much to it. It could only need a new ratchet.
    https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/boa/4524686280.html
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold