Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

very true... never thought of that Drew. I find them pretty easy to fly compared to planes and choppers so i would just manual fly it back to me but those DJI quadcopters are a decent size and i wouldn't try to catch it with my hand.... if its calm out i would be ok landing it on the sun pad though. Id be pretty nervous about flying it over water... one bad battery or a glitch and plink....
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

ok I have a question about editing your video of the gopro. I have tried a couple of different programs with not much luck. What do you use or recommend to cut out all the turning around and bs that happens when someone falls, it would be nice to have a nice smooth video of someone riding or surfing?
    2011 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    or catch it without losing a finger.
    Now that is motivation to catch it right the first time. Remember rule number 12 no missing body parts in the boat but that should be assumed with rule number 5 no blood in the boat.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by tripler4 View Post
    ok I have a question about editing your video of the gopro. I have tried a couple of different programs with not much luck. What do you use or recommend to cut out all the turning around and bs that happens when someone falls, it would be nice to have a nice smooth video of someone riding or surfing?
    It really depends on how much you want to spend on video editing software. When I was doing video editing I use to use Adobe Premiere pro. Now this is expensive. I have heard of people using Power Director from CyberLink or Sonys Movie Studio 13. There are a lot of software out there and it really comes into personal preference.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Default All Things GoPro

Quote Originally Posted by tripler4 View Post
    You can download the GoPro Studio software for free off the website. It's pretty basic but it does everything I've needed so far. Slow down, reverse, speed up, add music, adjust coloring, etc...
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

Default All Things GoPro

So I just found out that everyone on my ship who was involved in the South Korea project is getting a hero 3 black. Score.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Just got a GoPro, and haven't even used it yet, but trying to be prepared....

I'm planning on using 1080/60fps for video. Now for action photos, are you guys just taking screenshots from video clips? Or are you taking pictures using burst mode?
    '19 MAX
    '13 Mobius LSV - Sold
    '05 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    Just got a GoPro, and haven't even used it yet, but trying to be prepared....

I'm planning on using 1080/60fps for video. Now for action photos, are you guys just taking screenshots from video clips? Or are you taking pictures using burst mode?
    We set it to delay and it just takes pictures, every 2 seconds. Then I go through and pic the ones I want. Also for In boat we set to take a picture when you press the button like a traditional camera.

I suggest buying a big memory card. Also buy an extra charging cable to charge it on the boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Re: All Things GoPro

+2 for the large sdcard, I picked up a 64gig. I video all our sets and then dump them to youtube. Works great with Chromecast..
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Default All Things GoPro

I have a 16 gig card for my hero 2 and was looking at a 32gig for my 3, I've never filled up my 16 and can't really imagine filling up a 32. How close do you come to filling up your 64??

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD