Default Racks for Oval portion of Rad-A-Cage Tower

I am looking to find out if anyone has had success in finding a surfboard rack or combo surf/wakeboard rack that will fit like the OEM's do. I found some swivel racks for the round part of the tube (1 5/8") for $350 that won't swivel very far with the stock bimini. Everything else I have seen are for larger diameter towers. I have wasted weeks searching now so any help or options are appreciated.
    First Moomba!
    2009 Outback V 325

I use knee board racks that attach with the c-clamps.

Similar to these:

http://www.roswellwakeair.com/series...rd_rack_tines/

So if I understand the website right I would need 2 forks + Bungee Chord. Also, it looks like I would need to find the backers to clamp it on. I want to keep my wakeboard rack unless I can find a surf/rack combo.
    First Moomba!
    2009 Outback V 325

correct. You need two forks and a bungee cord. You can use the c-clamps from the factory wakeboard racks or contact Cody at XTP and he can sell you a pair.

I think last time I asked him he wanted about $30 for the pair.

Use the kneeboard rack to hold surf boards, wake boards, whatever.

I put these racks on both sides of my tower - cost for everything was like $120 for two pairs

Awesome...Last dumb question, do you feel the kneeboard rack adequately holds your surfboard? And do you have contact info for Cody? Not sure who XTP is, but I guess I need to know.
    Thanks!
    First Moomba!
    2009 Outback V 325

the rack does a great job of holding anything (as long as you have the bungee in place) - I can fit two Inland Surfer boards in one rack.

XTP is "extreme tower products" aka monster tower - the folks who make our towers. He is a forum member, but I forget his moniker. I'm sure someone will pipe in with it - or contact XTP customer service

I keep harping on this, but If your gonna use this kneeboard rack - use the clamps from your now unused wakeboard rack. It is a direct fit.

You will need to make 4 hooks for the bungee's to fit into, but that is simply made from a 1" wide strip of aluminum purchased from Ace Hardware for $3. Bend one end into a loop, drill 2 holes and sandwich that between the kneeboard rack and one section of c-clamp.

You will need to drill 1 hole into bottom fork of each rack to hold the bungee. I just tied a knot to hold it on.

Someday when I re-learn how to post photos again, I'll put up photos of mine.
    Last edited by slipperyrockTKE300; 06-17-2014 at 06:20 AM.

sorry for the duplicate post - I thought I accidentally deleted the above post when I tried to edit it.

yes - accidentally
    Last edited by slipperyrockTKE300; 06-17-2014 at 06:19 AM.

Hey slippery
    I would love to see some pics. Hopefully someone can chime in and relearn you on posting pics.
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)

How do you add photos to an album? I can put the rack photos there.

or PM me with your email address and I'll send them.
    Last edited by slipperyrockTKE300; 06-18-2014 at 08:21 AM.