Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Where can I find these covers for a 2003 lsv? Both of mine are cracked. Also, how are mine removed?
    2003 Mobius LSV GG Edition - Sold!

I stepped on mine on my Outback while I was fitting my homemade over the tower bimini. I felt it crack and got off that foot. The piece was hanging there so I used krazy glue to stick it back together. Was still holding two years later when I sold it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Mine are just ugly, probably cracked from sun damage. Would like to atleast remove them and paint them. How do you remove them? It seems like they just pop up, but I dont want to break them.

I have not pulled mine off yet, but in looking at my 2010 LSV, there are 4 screws (one in each corner). I have a flexible gooseneck bit for my drill, so I believe I will be able to get behind the steering helm and reach the 2 screws that are inside the windshield. The other two are exposed outside. I am in hopes I can just slide what is left out the front and slide the new one back in and tighten all screws. If that doesn't work, then the windshield has to pop off (which I would rather not do).

Given these are plastic, they should have a support piece that runs down the middle. Or, better yet, make them out of metal so they don't break so easily.
    Derek & Poppy
    2010 Mobius LSV Sandrock/Fossil
    Gravity III ballast, wake plate, Z5, LEDs from Oznium (cup holders, helm, transom)
    Exile SX65M Cabin Speakers w/ Exile XM 15.4
    Exile SXT9Q Tower Speakers w/ Exile XM 30.2
    Exile 12" sub w/ XM12.1
    Exile ZLD MKII

On my boat the windshield definitely does not have to come off. It doesnt go under like yours. Sorry the threadjack, was hoping someone could answer this while we are on the topic.

See here.

Capture.jpg