Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Seadek Experience

I’ve read a lot of people on here boast about the great experience they’ve had with Seadek. Unfortunately, I have not had that same experience with ordering a swim platform pad for my 07 OBV. I ordered a template kit on April 5th and I am still without my new swim platform pad. I don’t want to bore you with all the issues I had with one certain person at Seadek. I understand this is a very busy time of year, but the lack of customer service I’ve received from that one person is totally unacceptable in my opinion. If they are that busy that they can’t meet the time line that they promised you, maybe they should hire more people! My advice to anyone looking to buy a pad for their swim platform is to look for one on the Seadek web page and order the Dry Fit template right from the start. It will save you time and money; I wish I knew this from the start. I got so frustrated that I called and demanded that I speak with a supervisor. Which I ended up getting in contact with one of the owners and she has finally confirmed that my order is now going to production. It should be completed by 6/24, almost 3 months after I order the template.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

daannggg..hope all turns out well now
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

I had a similar experience a couple years ago. Seems like there are times of the year they don't have figure out production wise. Best of luck!
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Found it, your story is almost 2 years to the date of mine ....

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....6-SeaDek-Hello
    2016 Moomba Mojo

I have had good experiences with SeaDek but it was in the off season. Not an excuse for them, but they had gotten a lot more manufacture contracts.

Wow, I though I was the only one with issues with Seadek. If I had the money I would start my own bussines doing the same.... On another note I started to pull the old pad and it look like it is going to just peel right off
    2007 Moomba Outback V

Ya I ordered mine about 3-4 weeks ago. Haven't heard anything yet and my card hast been charged yet. I better follow up and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that sucks to hear because I always try and point people that way because I had such a good experience and the product is awesome. I delt with them in the offseason as well but that is no excuse, their service should be top notch all year. Hope y'all get your pads soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1998 Outback

I agree, I do like the product. Still holding up well after two years.

Hope you get it soon.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo

I just spoke to someone in their customer service department about expected lead times for a swim platform pad. He said it is 6-8 weeks. Wow!!! That seems REALLY long. Are there any other comparable products? My platform pad has begun to degrade and I would rather not wait that long.
    2008 Mobius LSV, Z5, Gravity ballast, wakeplate