I’ve read a lot of people on here boast about the great experience they’ve had with Seadek. Unfortunately, I have not had that same experience with ordering a swim platform pad for my 07 OBV. I ordered a template kit on April 5th and I am still without my new swim platform pad. I don’t want to bore you with all the issues I had with one certain person at Seadek. I understand this is a very busy time of year, but the lack of customer service I’ve received from that one person is totally unacceptable in my opinion. If they are that busy that they can’t meet the time line that they promised you, maybe they should hire more people! My advice to anyone looking to buy a pad for their swim platform is to look for one on the Seadek web page and order the Dry Fit template right from the start. It will save you time and money; I wish I knew this from the start. I got so frustrated that I called and demanded that I speak with a supervisor. Which I ended up getting in contact with one of the owners and she has finally confirmed that my order is now going to production. It should be completed by 6/24, almost 3 months after I order the template.