Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Any ideas 2014 mondo trips ignition breaker

Our 2014 mondo ran fine for the first 5 hours now whenever I give it throttle it trips the ignition breaker and turns off the motor. Any ideas on what this could be before I pulled out from Lake and take to dealer. I also lost my speedometer and my temperature gauge for water was reading 120. glad I brought it down the weekend before the holiday for this to happen and she should be running next week I hope

This was part of the problem my dealer said my boat had... I was told it needed a different paddle wheel as it was was getting extra voltage it shouldnt and was causing problems... sorry I cant explain better but when he called to tell me I couldnt take the boat home all I really heard was "no boat this weekend extra voktage paddle wheel temp gauge .... blah blah blah... part her next week easy fix"

Sent from my apple crushin android device
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

That's what it was the transducer wires are melted together. Disconteced an she runs. Taking back to dealer ugh.

Crappy... but at least it sounds like a simple fix... or thats what my dealer said

Here is the little wires that shut down my boat.

Wires from the transducer, She's not sitting at Sea Ray Cincy. Will pick up on way to the lake Friday afternoon

Did u talk to your dealer? R they giving u something different or just replacing?

They have the parts on order and have talked with factory to get them asap. I have asked for something for the inconvenience of having to bring the boat back to the dealer from our condo. It's an option i did not check but now wish I had.

My 2014 Mojo did the exact same thing at 9 hours. Sea Ray has since let me know that the part is defective from the manufacturer, and the replacements have corrected the issue. I just got my boat back and will see this week if it is fixed. Just saw you had it at Sea Ray Cincy, are you dealing with Jeff at Sea Ray, that's who took care of the issue for me. Also what lake do you boat at, would be nice to meet a few local boat owners
    Last edited by dillinle; 05-19-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    2014 MOJO 2.5

So the replacement plug fixes the issue? Thats all is needed?

Yes Jeff yourwhe salesman he met me there last night on my way back from Norris Lake to Columbus. We boat and own a condo on Norris Lake in TN. When in OH we boat on Deer Creek and Griggs Reservoir in Columbus. What's your home lake?
    No its not just a wire fix its the transducer.