I finally got some quality time this weekend in the OBV behind my newest ballast config (std center (400) and IBS (650) up front and 750 in each of the rear lockers) and the regular-side wave is still just so-so. Granted there are just two people in the boat and one of them is my teenage daughter weighing in at a monster 110 lbs. I tried numerous wakeplate positions and speed combinations (from 9.9 - 10.5) but nothing seemed to work well on the regular side. Strangely enough the goofy side is awesome -- nice clean wave and its huge!! The only difference is that I have my daughter driving and my big arse (230 lbs) is sitting on the back deck for my wife who is surfing.

Anyway, looking for some advice -- anybody think of any thing else I could try on the regular side aside from more people in the boat? I have the goofy side sac empty -- should I partially fill it? If so, how much? Should I maybe add another sac under the port side seat? If so, would the 400 be the right size for that area?

Any help would be appreciated...