Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Ok I am in and ready to order. Do we have to wait until the 27th?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Jester - PM incoming with the code and I will follow up to see if orders can start being placed. It appears we already have 7 assuming everyone follows through! I've updated the first post with the list of buyers. Now that the discount is looking like $70 maybe we'll get a few more?

Edit: order banks are open! PM for code and post here once you've placed your order
    Last edited by brain_rinse; 06-16-2014 at 10:12 PM.

If you are on the fence, take a look at the new Y-pipe design installed on a LSV! This is the setup I've ordered which includes the side mount option.

Default Group Buy: Fresh Air Exhaust!

Thanks for the pics. I am also going with the Y design. Hope to finalize my order soon. Any idea on the turnaround for these once the order is placed? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jesse

2014 Mondo

The website says turn around time if they have it in stock is a few days. If it is not in stock 1-3 weeks.

How do you order the Y design one or is that how all the new ones look?
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    If you are on the fence, take a look at the new Y-pipe design installed on a LSV! This is the setup I've ordered which includes the side mount option.

Those pics look very familiar to me. I might shorten the sleeves on the all thread by an inch or so. I noticed some spray when I was boarding last weekend, and Larry had mentioned I could increase my Z measurement if I was getting spray.

Last year, it was hard for me to sit on the bench seat while at speed because the exhaust noise was deafening. Now in the 2 times I've been out since I took those pictures, it really is nice to sit back with the kids while my wife drives. I was even able to have a conversation from back there at speed.
    Last edited by Woody929; 06-17-2014 at 12:19 AM.
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Woke up this morning and placed my order. Thank you for Dan for putting this on.

Now the pics have made the FAE FB page
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Just placed order, thanks again Dan.
    2012 LSV

How much would it cost after discount for the Y pipe design pictured above for an 08 LSV?
    I've been trying the options on their website but been having problems. Think I'm having browser issues...
    2008 Mobius LSV
    1100#er's in the lockers
    ski locker sac
    IBS
    Johnson reversibles
    3 vent heater (which my family loves)