Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Went boating on Saturday did not get any pictures. My 3 year old daughter is scared to get back out on her u shaped ski (she rode it behind the boat a two or three time last year). So Sunday we had yard practices start pulling her around by hand and that got tiring fast so we used the 4-wheeler. She was a little gun shy at first but after a couple minutes she loved it. I think I drug her around the yard for over two hours. We are going on vacation to bull shoals lake starting Wednesday and be back on Sunday she says she ready to try it on the water again.

IMG_1320.jpgIMG_1330.jpgIMG_1331.jpgIMG_1311.jpg
    2007 supra 21v

Wollf, that is rich! I love seeing kids get their water dog, webbed feet early!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    2005 Supra 24 SSV
    Lake Lewisville, Lake Leon
    Texas

Quote Originally Posted by wolff supra21v View Post
    Went boating on Saturday did not get any pictures. My 3 year old daughter is scared to get back out on her u shaped ski (she rode it behind the boat a two or three time last year). So Sunday we had yard practices start pulling her around by hand and that got tiring fast so we used the 4-wheeler. She was a little gun shy at first but after a couple minutes she loved it. I think I drug her around the yard for over two hours. We are going on vacation to bull shoals lake starting Wednesday and be back on Sunday she says she ready to try it on the water again.
    If she can do it on grass like that, she should have no problems at all behind the boat. Excellent!!!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '06 Yamaha FZ1 & 6 dirtbikes for me & my kids
    '99 BMW 528it
    '06 Chevy Express 3500 (15 passenger)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrd8ker View Post
    I bought it used in '91. So yah, it's been around a while. Still love it though. Probably working way to hard on this old board. I'll get around to an upgrade someday...
    haha. I"m still using the Obrien my dad got me circa 1992 when I was 16 It was top of the line then; not sure where it stands now...besides in the corner most of the time that is. lol. Wish I used it more...
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

Time for some pics... Finally!!!

image.jpg Surfing with Naomi (6)
    image2.jpg Surfing with Gabe (4)
    image3.jpg Surfing with Addalyn (9 months)
    photo.jpg Some forum members would recognize this wakeboard Rachel ( 8 ) did EXCELLENT on it this year!!!
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

I"ve had some people ask how do I get up holding a kid? Here's some shots my son took with his iPod. Ashton is 2 and a half . This was his first time getting up like this. I did this with a bunch of my kids, all the way to my 8 year old daughter (hand/arm strength req'd)

photo1.jpg Lay on your back with your feet on the board, as you usually would. An older kid like Gabe should lay on their back just like you, with their feet on the board, and their arms wrapped around your legs. (An infant is different, you just have to hold them and hold on really tight, requires a good bit of upper body strength and hand strength).

photo1.5.jpg When the boat starts pulling, flip the board up like you usually would.

photo2.jpg Notice how I"m still squatting. You need to coach them on standing up, but you need to squat some so they can adjust their weight and foot positioning, depending on their height.

photo3.jpg Once you're up and going, they can just hold on. I'm giving a little coaching in this shot. Surfing is difficult when they dont' hold still well. lol.

photo4.jpg He got tired of getting splashed in the face, so I picked him up. that is a bit more of a feat. lol. I may have been still holding the rope when I did that though.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

Default June Picture Thread 2014

Neighbors new mondo showed up in new lift , very nice can't wait to check out the flow

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403028810.732396.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Now post the pic when you put him up on your shoulders. My youngest is 8 now. He isn't riding up there anymore.

Uhh, this was @ Ryan.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Hmmm. I will try it this weekend if we make it out.
    '00 Moomba Kamberra
    '99 BMW 528it

Default Re: June Picture Thread 2014

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    2005 Supra 24 SSV
    Lake Lewisville, Lake Leon
    Texas