Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Camp on pool 8 of Allegheny River (Adrian, PA)

I like the idea of removing the carpet from the floor of the boat. I have a 2003 Outback and the carpet is looking worn out. I placed the snow-camo pad on my swim platform this spring and it is holing up well. Purchased it from Agenda Surf.com
    Cleans up very well with Simple Green (1/2 strength) and a medium bristle scrub brush.
    2003 Outback
    Boat name = Lynn Syndrome
    Its a condition that runs in the family...Judy Lynn (mother-in-law) Heather Lynn (wife) & Megan Lynn (daughter)...no known cure...but the boat helps
    New boat for me on 10/9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Syndrom View Post
    I like the idea of removing the carpet from the floor of the boat. I have a 2003 Outback and the carpet is looking worn out. I placed the snow-camo pad on my swim platform this spring and it is holing up well. Purchased it from Agenda Surf.com
    Cleans up very well with Simple Green (1/2 strength) and a medium bristle scrub brush.

Good to know. Did you get the soft or firm material? I got the soft one as it has a little more texture. Don't know if I made the right choice yet.
    2006 Outback V
    1992 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Quote Originally Posted by valleywine View Post
    Haven't taken it out yet. Probably won't until next season. I'm assuming it will dull some over time but it's not overwhelming to look at. It gives things a little kick though. The kids think its awesome. Haha. I hear some of the colors fade pretty bad. Red, I think will fade. Might want to check into that before ordering.
    What did it cost you? And how much did glyph get.
    I have same boat.
    2006 Moomba Outback V