Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'd like to get a couple, perhaps 3. PM Sent. Thanks!
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Checking on this. If so, it will be on the order form. I will clear out my message box so you guys can PM me with your email address and I will send the order form to you. Think this is the way we did it in 2011.
    I'm in for a few. Sent my address to you on PM.
    2014 MOJO 345 Surf - Sold
    2005 Mobius LSV, carb - Sold

Guys - Order form was sent out today. Please remember that I need your emil address in order to get the form to you. A couple of guys expressed specific interest but did not provide an email address. Deadline for me to receive an order form back will be July 3. At deadline, I will give the combined order to the t-shirt guy so he can do a single production run. Shirt choices are short or long sleeve, black w/ platinum ink, red w/ black ink, and powder blue w/ black ink. If anyone has a question, please feel free to send me a PM. Cheers! - Stuart
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default Re: Gear Up For Placing T-Shirt Order

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Guys - Order form was sent out today. Please remember that I need your emil address in order to get the form to you. A couple of guys expressed specific interest but did not provide an email address. Deadline for me to receive an order form back will be July 3. At deadline, I will give the combined order to the t-shirt guy so he can do a single production run. Shirt choices are short or long sleeve, black w/ platinum ink, red w/ black ink, and powder blue w/ black ink. If anyone has a question, please feel free to send me a PM. Cheers! - Stuart
    please send form. PM shortly.

sent from my S4 using Tapatalk
    2014 Moomba Mondo - Exile Tower/Sub/ZLD/EXBT4/Amps (2x), Hertz Cabin - Evolution Cover - 650 IBS, 900s Rear, Center Hard Tank, Flow
    1969 Bayliner Tahiti - 120 HP Force Outboard - Gone but not forgotten

Tifton,GA Lake Blackshear, and Lake Cheehaw

Pm sent. Thx
    2015 Supra SG 450 Fire Red Metallic
    Wetsounds and MMATS
    2015 Mojo
    2014 LSV
    2006 Tahoe Q4sf

Guys - This evening, did a second email of the order form. So far, have thirteen requests. If by chance you asked for an order form and I did not respond, I apologize. Just let me know. Thanks. - Stuart
    Last edited by deerfield; 06-16-2014 at 10:43 PM.
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Can you post a picture of the image on the t-shirt? It didn't come through on the order form that I got.

Thanks.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

I need an order form.

Thank you.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Guys - For those who have not already done so, please complete and send in your order form. July 3rd is coming up this week. I'd like to have all of the order forms in hand by that date, so the t-shirt vendor can go into production the following Monday and do a single run. If you get in a jam whereby you cannot get the order form to me by July 3, please let me know and I will work with you to get what you want included in the production run. Thanks. - Stuart
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

Did the shirts get completed last week? Any ETA on when we can expect to receive them?

Thanks again for putting this together!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...