Default Gravity III Ballast pumps

I am looking for help locating the ballast pumps on my 09 XLV. I ran in to an issue last weekend where one of the bags would not fill so when I got home I researched the boards and from what I have read I believe that the impeller needs to be replaced. Since the boat is 90 miles away at the lake I just want to make sure before I head out this weekend that I have all of the tools and material and can get the pumps located and impellers swapped out rather quickly.
    2015 MOJO
    09 XLV - Roxy Blue (SOLD)

If you have the Impeller style pumps then they should be in the Port Rear V drive, on the back wall. If you look at both V drives you will notice about 6-inches less room in the back of the port. The screws are slightly hidden in the carpet. Pull the panel off and you will have 3 pumps and a timer system on the panel.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

take a little o-ring grease with you. New impellers (at least from Wakemakers) don't come with new o-rings.

I've found that it is easiest to swap out the impellers if you remove the pumps from the panel.

You'll need both Phillips and regular screw drivers.

Make sure to blow out the hoses that feed the pumps. A clog in the hose is often the cause of a sac not filling properly.

I appreciate all of the information and advice - hopefully this will be a non-event and we can get back to surfing in no time.
    2015 MOJO
    09 XLV - Roxy Blue (SOLD)