Tifton,GA Lake Blackshear, and Lake Cheehaw

Default Registration Lettering

Ive been trying to contact domed numbers for 3 weeks now to order my numbers for my new boat. I wanted t get black chrome masque font and they seem to be the only ones offering this. Does anyone know of anyone else offering the black chrome registration numbers?
    2015 Supra SG 450 Fire Red Metallic
    Wetsounds and MMATS
    2015 Mojo
    2014 LSV
    2006 Tahoe Q4sf

That's strange I has great service from them, except for a ordering glitch which the corrected asap. Not even sure it was mine or their mistake. I'll pm you the contact I have

I have to ask this....what exactly are black chromed letters? I was always under the impression that anything chrome was silver - like a bumper on an old car.

I still have the official modified Moomba Masque font that Skiers Choice's Graphic Artist gave me if anyone needs it.

They are the same color as the new black chrome MOOMBA on the side of the 2014

I ve called a dozen times to domed numbers and emailed as well. Does anyone know whats going with them, or who else offers the masque 3d font in the black chrome like the factory boat models on the side. I called 3d lettering but they dont offer black chrome or masque font.
    Wetsounds and MMATS
    2015 Mojo
    2014 LSV
    2006 Tahoe Q4sf

Quote Originally Posted by nitrodude24 View Post
    I ve called a dozen times to domed numbers and emailed as well. Does anyone know whats going with them, or who else offers the masque 3d font in the black chrome like the factory boat models on the side. I called 3d lettering but they dont offer black chrome or masque font.
    Nitrodude24 - any response from them? I left a message this morning and am wondering if I am going to get a callback.
    2014 Moomba Mondo - Exile Tower/Sub/ZLD/EXBT4/Amps (2x), Hertz Cabin - Evolution Cover - 650 IBS, 900s Rear, Center Hard Tank, Flow
    1969 Bayliner Tahiti - 120 HP Force Outboard - Gone but not forgotten

I finally call and chose option 1 for the screen printing side got a person who transferred me over and got another voicrmail but the guy actually called back in 30 mins. I think his name was Tim he took my order and I got tracking info today. Something has happened on the customer service with them he kept apologizing. But I got my black chrome registration number coming to me I will get them Thursday ill post a pic if you guysvwant to see them. They were more expensive than the regular ones I paid 109.99 including shipping as they are special order.
    Wetsounds and MMATS
    2015 Mojo
    2014 LSV
    2006 Tahoe Q4sf