Default electrical problem

i have a electrical problem with my 2006 moomba xlv the switch,fuel gauge, temp gauge and radio dont works. I know after verify the power (12v) arrived at the gauges and switch . i supposed the problem is a ground problem but i dont know where is the ground . i want to know where is the ground for this accessory for resolve my problem . anybody have a wiring diagram or info for this problem?

Generally under the dash is a ground block. There is also a power block where all wires meet for a common power and ground then a larger 8 gauge wire rubs to the batteries to tie into the respective power points.

Your gauges also require a source of the ignition switch so check for loose connections there.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Accessories not powered

Quote Originally Posted by volare View Post
    i have a electrical problem with my 2006 moomba xlv the switch,fuel gauge, temp gauge and radio dont works. I know after verify the power (12v) arrived at the gauges and switch . i supposed the problem is a ground problem but i dont know where is the ground . i want to know where is the ground for this accessory for resolve my problem . anybody have a wiring diagram or info for this problem?
    My accessories don't work. #2 battery dead. Charged it for 1 hour and reset circuit breaker. All good. 20 min later No power again. Reset breaker. All good. Anyone have any ideas?
    Matty
    06 LSV