Ok I'm having a strange issue. My boat fired up no problem this year. I put it in the water last weekend and went surfing, then parked at my neighbor's dock. The boat sat for maybe an hour, with the fat sacs full (1100 left rear, 400 locker). When I came back out, the boat wouldn't start. I emptied the fat sacs and let it sit for a while, then it started and ran perfectly fine.

Yesterday, I went surfing and the boat fired up perfectly fine. After, I parked the boat on my hoist with the fat sacs full but with the hoist down (so the boat was level) and it sat for probably 2 hours. I came back and it wouldn't start. I emptied the fat sacs and came back about a half hour later, it fired up no problem.

So it starts fine at first, I fill ballast and surf, then it doesn't start again until I empty ballast (even if it's sat for a bit) and it sits for a little while without the ballast full...but it's regardless if the boat has been sitting level, that's why I tried it on my hoist yesterday.

Any ideas? I think maybe fuel filter or fuel pump, but the crazy thing is it starts and runs perfect at first. It's so strange how it's doing it, and the only common denominator I've found is the ballast being full from surfing, but I've never had an issue before.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk