Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Default Re: Free Wireless Wake/Speed Control

Who surfs with a rope?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

This thread gave me the motivation to install my Tantrum Wireless Perfect Pass Remote control tonight.

Holy easy install batman!!!!!!!!!!! First off, I didn't even need to look at the instructions. There was a black wire and a red wire coming off the control box, and then a male and a female harness to put the control box in-between the PP display and the PP ECU.

It took me longer to fish out my PP ECU from my wire mess that it fell into than it did to actually connect all the wires. I did grab the destructions (instructions) for programming the remotes (I got two remotes with my kit so I could have more flexibility). The programming took about 10 seconds, literally. Hold down "program" button until it turns red. Press button on each of the remotes, DONE. I wish programming my garage door was as easy.

The fuctionality is perfectly straight forward. There is an up arrow and a down arrow on the remote. It literally mirrors the Up and down arrow on my perfect pass. Couldn't be simpler.

I didn't get the arm band for some reason when mine was shipped, but I snagged one off Ebay for a couple bucks.

I'll write up a whole thread after I water test it sometime this week. But it's basically like having go-go-gadget arms to push the up/down arrows on the PP yourself while riding out on the water.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com