Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Free Wireless Wake/Speed Control

Tantrum Tow Ropes would like to give a Moomba Forum member a free wireless speed control. This is a great product that isn't getting the hype we feel it deserves. Here are the rules:

- Respond why you should be the one to get he free wireless control.
    - Must have a Moomba Boat
    - Must provide a review of the product, good or bad is up to you
    - Must have a post history so we know the review is real
    - More than 30 replies and we will give a free Tantrum Tow Ropes Waksurf Rope

Winner will need to tell whether they have a Moomba EZ cruise of Digital Pro Cruise. Retail Value is $249

Winner will be chosen by Tantrum Tow Ropes based on the replies.

Moderators: If this is not allowed on this forum please delete post!

Are those of us with Perfect Pass eligible to enter this?

I have a past history.....oH you said POST history

Just doing the EZ cruise or digital pro for this one. Won't ask about your prior history

Iam up for one I have a 04 outback and I don't have any cool gadgets on it iam also new to the boating this is my first boat was out the other day and ya play ing with the throttle sucks so I was thinking about installing perfect pass your system sounds easy

From mooseknuckle sledding lodge
    04 outback dd vortec

Too bad this isn't for the Perfect Pass I would be all over it. I would love to have something like this. Do you make it for Perfect Pass too? Its next to impossible to get my wife and drives who are not familiar with driving wakeboard boats to understand how to bump up or down the speed on the PP system while I'm behind the boat. Sometimes while your back there you can see exactly where the wake cleans up and you know 1 more MPH would fix the issue but you obviously cant yell over the engine and sound system so you have to drop and then try to explain how to bump it up on the screen.

This would also be extremely helpful when surfing, depending on the size of the crew its always a crap shoot trying to get the wake just right. I can see a huge advantage with this type of system.

I also have one of the go-pro remotes that turns the camera on and off and that saves a lot of messing around time too.

We do offer for all Perfect Pass models just not for this deal. It is sweet for surfing!

If I don't win one whet to buy iam in Alberta Canada

From mooseknuckle sledding lodge
    04 outback dd vortec

They are listed on the home page of www.tantrumtowropes.com
    Will still do the free shipping sale to Canada.

I have one already and it works very well!
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    Too bad this isn't for the Perfect Pass I would be all over it. I would love to have something like this. Do you make it for Perfect Pass too? Its next to impossible to get my wife and drives who are not familiar with driving wakeboard boats to understand how to bump up or down the speed on the PP system while I'm behind the boat. Sometimes while your back there you can see exactly where the wake cleans up and you know 1 more MPH would fix the issue but you obviously cant yell over the engine and sound system so you have to drop and then try to explain how to bump it up on the screen.

This would also be extremely helpful when surfing, depending on the size of the crew its always a crap shoot trying to get the wake just right. I can see a huge advantage with this type of system.

I also have one of the go-pro remotes that turns the camera on and off and that saves a lot of messing around time too.
    I have one that I bought over the winter and I have to get around to installing it. it's for perfect pass. I'm of course planning on a full write up and review once it's in the boat...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com