Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I frankly don't need the water temp but when we launch the first thing people are asking is WHATS THE WATER TEMP???? I say wheres the Captains Beer Dammit LOL
    You're killin' me man. I never tell anyone what the water temp is unless I'm telling' a fairy tale anyway. LOL. And, that captain's beer has to be in place or the boat won't start.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Anyone tried this GPS add on?

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post

My big issue is my Water Temp wont work with this...I frankly don't need the water temp but when we launch the first thing people are asking is WHATS THE WATER TEMP???? I say wheres the Captains Beer Dammit LOL
    In the info I was reading on the product, they state they have a second connector that is there to plug the paddle wheel back in, so that you retain the water temp, etc functionality. I can't speak to the availability on boats after 2011, but they seem to have it all figured out. A phone call might be in order.

Definitely liking the idea of this upgrade....
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You're killin' me man. I never tell anyone what the water temp is unless I'm telling' a fairy tale anyway. LOL. And, that captain's beer has to be in place or the boat won't start.
    You will see...lol no one trusts me about water temp because I jump in right away and day how refreshing it is lol.

Normally my main guy Steve has my beer ready. He normally drives the boat... at launch while I park the truck.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Just bought one of these and was wondering where you installed the GPS receiver and the NL4 itself?
    Paul - 2016 Mojo - 2011 Moomba LSV (traded)

Follow the instructions provided. On my 2006 Mobius, I just pulled up the floor to run the cable from the paddle wheel to the dash. I put the GPS receiver just above my dash under the windshield on the driver's side. I hope this makes sense. I will take pics of my set up this weekend, if you need.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Tifton,GA Lake Blackshear, and Lake Cheehaw

I installed this last Friday night ran wires up the steering cable across the gas tank on my 2014 Lsv installed the box under the dash on the unfinished the fiberglass with short screws. Placed the gps receiver on the edge of dash trim under the windshield. The water temp still worked and the boat doesnt surge like the paddle wheel makes it. My bimini doesnt interfere either. For what the system costs I cannot understand why SC doesnt include this with digital pro cruise $60000 boat $200 gps speed control?
    2015 Supra SG 450 Fire Red Metallic
    Wetsounds and MMATS
    2015 Mojo
    2014 LSV
    2006 Tahoe Q4sf