Default starting/stalling

Just bought a 2003 mobius dd 310 efi with 197hrs on it in sept of 2013. Had it winterize and the water seperator and fuel filter changed. Got a fill up and put it in the water 2 wks ago - did a couple laps with no running or starting issues whatsoever. Loaded up the fam for a cruise/tubing session yesterday and it started stalling out to the point that it wont start now. Hoping this is a simple fix... any ideas? Sounds like it may be starving for gas, but not really sure.

Check that darn oil pressure safety switch it has been a head ache for many members. first check power to the fuel pump with a conduit tester, if it is getting power then it might be the fuel filter. If it is not id bet my boat that it is the pressure switch. it should be to the left of the distributer with three wires on it. you can jump the wires together and the fuel pump should get power after that. it is a $8 part at orileys part number S371 or through indmar for $37.
    Yellow over White 99 Mobius 21'open on jet black double axle

Thanks for the feedback, but I dropped it off at the shop before I saw your response. Hoping your right and its just a simple fix... will update the thread next week when they get back to me.