Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default My ballast package arrived!

Ah I see now. I was confused with JV's pic. My bow cushion when you pull it up just has a different frame around it which threw me off.

Yeah Kg I can't understand why in the hell it's $330 either, maybe because more material due to 88" long I don't know. Seems dumb though.

Back to the drawing board. Thanks for all of your guys' help!
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cigars n scotch View Post
    JV thanks, your bow locker is different than mine, I was kind of looking for a pic with the playpen but that gives me some idea. In your bow walkway can you walk right up to that bow cushion?
    No the playpen cushion is not in the pic just the bow center cushion, there is another 80 inches of bag going back toward the stern.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

C&S - That $330 tag is what I couldn't get over. A 750 in there does a nice job for less than half the coin and you get to keep your space under the playpen. I was happy with that but added a 400 in front of it filled by hand for surfing heavier when we were light on people.

If you're not picky about color I will probably have a light gray 750 going up for sale here some time soon... Would include 3/4" W736 fittings (at least 2) as well.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default My ballast package arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    C&S - That $330 tag is what I couldn't get over. A 750 in there does a nice job for less than half the coin and you get to keep your space under the playpen. I was happy with that but added a 400 in front of it filled by hand for surfing heavier when we were light on people.

If you're not picky about color I will probably have a light gray 750 going up for sale here some time soon... Would include 3/4" W736 fittings (at least 2) as well.
    Tempting berg! I am certainly not picky with color, it's all hidden! Keep me posted.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale