Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default stopped by the moomba dealer..

JV might know silver lake, so i stopped by SL today for the first time. some good guys, i talked to one of the service guys about what was all needed for the boat and what i was going to do with the interior. he thought i was crazy haha. so we talked for a little bit and he tried to talk me into a new MOJO or there mondo he had. the mojo looked loaded with the surf gate for like 67K. loved it but wish i had the money haha. long story short i spent $70 on 3M cleaners and 2 bottles of babes, a seat conditioner and a oder eliminator. sucks because they are selling whats left of babes since babes wont give them a discount on the products and were being charged for shipping on the stuff. all in all they were a good group of guys. i think if they demo that mojo and sell it for a good price i might try and pick it up
    2004 Outback Blue/white w/5.7 indmar 350, Direct Drive
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Rockford fasgate 500w amp (cabin) and a kenwood HU (kmr700u)
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

Quote Originally Posted by motosno963 View Post
    JV might know silver lake, so i stopped by SL today for the first time. some good guys, i talked to one of the service guys about what was all needed for the boat and what i was going to do with the interior. he thought i was crazy haha. so we talked for a little bit and he tried to talk me into a new MOJO or there mondo he had. the mojo looked loaded with the surf gate for like 67K. loved it but wish i had the money haha. long story short i spent $70 on 3M cleaners and 2 bottles of babes, a seat conditioner and a oder eliminator. sucks because they are selling whats left of babes since babes wont give them a discount on the products and were being charged for shipping on the stuff. all in all they were a good group of guys. i think if they demo that mojo and sell it for a good price i might try and pick it up

Yes they are great as I store my boat there. Too bad babes won't wholesale it to them, I got them started on babes to clean the boats inside and out as they wonderered what I used to keep my obv so clean.

The mojo that was there is really sharp.

They get a lot of used moombas through there, so keep your eye out. They do go fast.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

they have a nice looking blue and dark grey LSV sitting out front but its someones boat..kinda bummed it wasn't for sale
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

In early May it was a moomba parking lot, lots of nice boats.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

They are great guys. I was up on Saturday picking up my mojo. They had a good looking mondo at the boat show in March. Was that still for sale? If so you might want to look at that. JV is correct they do see quite a few used moombas as well. Additionally they might have an owner on the fence about upgrading and if they know you are serious about a particular model and year they might be able to help. Food for thought.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

yeaa...moneys tight right now and im just trying to get my boat back up to par while i have these loans out. they had the red mojo on display in the show room and they are going to demo it this summer..would love to try and surf it haha
    Rockford fasgate cabins
    Exile XM7's
    Exile Harpoon
    Exile ZLD
    Polk 10in sub (2)
    Polk P330 amp (subs)

yeaa...moneys tight right now and im just trying to get my boat back up to par while i have these loans out. they had the red mojo on display in the show room and they are going to demo it this summer..would love to try and surf it haha
    I'll prob be up next week to take the guys from SLM out surfing on mine. For regular I run: 1100 rear port, 400 under port seat, 600 center tank, 650 ibs, 250 lbs lead. I don't have flow but it should give you a better idea of what the boat is capable of then the red mojo with stock ballast. I should be able to bring up 5-6 different boards also. Phase 5, Inland Surfer, Soulcraft, hyperlite. PM me your contact info and I'll let you know when I'm headed up.
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    I'll prob be up next week to take the guys from SLM out surfing on mine. For regular I run: 1100 rear port, 400 under port seat, 600 center tank, 650 ibs, 250 lbs lead. I don't have flow but it should give you a better idea of what the boat is capable of then the red mojo with stock ballast. I should be able to bring up 5-6 different boards also. Phase 5, Inland Surfer, Soulcraft, hyperlite. PM me your contact info and I'll let you know when I'm headed up.
    Oh and 400 ish on the off side
    '13 Mojo

What ? am I chopped liver or something.

FYI keuka Seneca and canadaguia are all essentially closed until the water goes Down.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default stopped by the moomba dealer..

Motorized traffic is banned its a long way to paddle it lol

Don't want the sherif knowing my boat for the wrong reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe V