Default New Board Suggestions?

Just got into wakesurfing last year. First board was an LF Fish 5'6". It's been a great learning board, and a fantastic boat board, but I feel like I'm outgrowing it. Kind of wanting to get into skim style for the spins and shuv its, etc.

Any suggestions on a board? I'm 6'3" and 240 surfing behind my 07 LSV with 1,000 lb port and 800 lbs up front. Great wave. I've been eyeballing the '13 LF Doum because they're on sale with the '14's being out. Any others y'all like?
    2007 LSV

Wake Wood, Day One, Evercarve - These are great boards that are reasonably priced! At the Southern Surfest I bought one of each - Alot of the people bought the Wake Wood - Seemed to be the "new board to have". I will say the Wake Wood is very very sharp - all wood...
    KRiley
    2013 Moomba LSV
    Exile xm9s
    Exile Amps
    Exile sub

Thanks. I like the wake woods. They look sharp. I was thinking about making an Alaia anyways to surf, but the hollow wake woods would probably ride much better.
    2007 LSV

What's your budget? Phase 5 has some good skim boards for the price...
    2008 Mobius XLV | 325HP | Acme 1235| lots of ballast!

Quote Originally Posted by Beejwest View Post
    Just got into wakesurfing last year. First board was an LF Fish 5'6". It's been a great learning board, and a fantastic boat board, but I feel like I'm outgrowing it. Kind of wanting to get into skim style for the spins and shuv its, etc.

Any suggestions on a board? I'm 6'3" and 240 surfing behind my 07 LSV with 1,000 lb port and 800 lbs up front. Great wave. I've been eyeballing the '13 LF Doum because they're on sale with the '14's being out. Any others y'all like?
    If your looking for a skimmer P5 all the way. They are running 20% of their factory deals right now. Check their website.
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo