Hi all, just got a 2002 mobius LSV... with a carb indmar 310. Love the boat but have two issues that i am trying to work out..

1. There is a real bad gas smell while the boat is running. Coming from the engine, and to be specific it seems to be stronger at the back of the boat (which would be the front of the engine) near the exhaust. within an hour of being in the boat, the three of us had headaches, if that helps you know that it's a real strong smell. Boat runs and starts perfect.

2. I am getting water in the ski locker. Not under the locker, like other posts discuss, but in it. Before heading out, i shop vac'd the water out so it was totally dry. I didnt use the ballast system while out, so i am not sure where else this water could be getting in? I would love to get this figured out, and am hoping someone else has been here before.

Other than that, the boat is sweet! Some people complain that moomba's cannot handle rough water very well, but i was more than pleased with it. Cant wait for the water to warm up!