Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Some pictures from a great Lake Powell trip

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    any of you see a crew yacht surfing? some of the top surfers in the world were on Powell last week for a photo shoot. they posted some video of a giant slip-n-slide that shoots you off the cliff and into the lake.
    Drew funny you ask that. I saw them surfing behind the yacht. They were killing it! The yacht was putting out an enormous wave. They had a wave runner and boat that would pick them up when they fell and bring them back to the wave. The yacht just kept making a huge circle and didn't stop. Where did they post the video. The slip-in-slide was at the mouth of the canyon we were staying in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Kurt
    2019 Supra SL 550
    2016 Mojo - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV -Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Clamcakes View Post
    996Scott where is this located?? Would like to check this out when we're there in a few weeks

I had to get my map to check, sorry it took so long. It is called "lost Eden Canyon" and it out of Bullfrog. If you leave Bullfrog and head south it is just on the right side as you bass the entrance to Hall's bay. It is a pretty small canyon that has like 3 small arms. Can't remember which one it was in, but if you just go back and start exploring you will find it. It is cool to just float under. It isn't as big as the picture looks because of the wide angle lens but still pretty big.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190